- Karnataka Health Minister on Sunday said that experts have warned of more COVID-19 cases
- "Wave will be there for 80 to 120 days", said Health Minister K Sudhakar
- Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa announced a a curfew between 10 pm to 5 am in seven districts
New Delhi, Apr 10 (PTI) With the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country crossing 10 crore, the Union Health Ministry on Saturday said that India is the fastest nation ...
New Delhi, Apr 6 (PTI) The cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country have crossed 8.40 crore, the Union health ministry said on Tuesday.
- India has conducted two phases of COVID-19 vaccination so far
- The third phase began on April 1 for people above 60 and above 45 with co-morbidities
- The third phase of COVID-19 vaccination for those above 45 will begin on Thursday
New Delhi, Mar 30 (PTI) The number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country has crossed 6.24 crore with 12,94,979 jabs being given on Tuesday, the Union Health Ministry said.
Increase testing, ensure COVID-appropriate behaviour: Centre to 12 states, UTs reporting surge in cases
New Delhi, Mar 27 (PTI) The Centre on Saturday strongly advised 12 states and Union Territories reporting a surge in coronavirus cases to significantly increase testing and ensure people follow ...