Nuns walk past St. Peter's Basilica in an empty St. Peter's Square at the Vatican. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- The Vatican has made an objection to a draft Italian law against homophobia
- The so-called Zan law is currently being debated in Italy's parliament
- It seeks to punish discrimination against gay, lesbian, transgender and disabled people
.Washington D.C., DC, USA
US President Biden’s press secretary slammed for referring to Lindsey Graham as ‘Lady G’ in older tweet
Old tweet by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki resurfaced on Twitter. (AFP Photo)
- In an older tweet, Jen Psaki had called senator Lindsey Graham 'Lady G'
- Critics of Graham have been insinuating since long that he is a gay man
- Fourth Watch editor Steve Krakauer termed the incident a 'media double standard'
Thomas is golf world number three. (Photo Credit: Twitter/ @JustinThomas34)