- Tuesday's hearing will feature police officers who were physically and verbally abused
- The House Republican leadership has essentially boycotted the select committee
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi has named two Republicans to the committee
- Kinzinger is an American Air Force veteran
- Pelosi had previously expressed that she wanted to include Kinzinger in the committee
- Liz Cheney will accompany Kinzinger in the committee
- Pelosi rejected the nomination of Jim Banks (Indiana) and Jim Jorday (Ohio)
- The remaining Representatives were accepted by Pelosi
- House Representative Bennie Thompson has been selected to chair the committee
- Jim Banks will head the Republican Representatives on the committee
- Democratic Representative Bennie Thompson of Mississippi will head the committee
- The speaker is reviewing the names given by McCarthy
Kathmandu, Jul 18 (PTI) Nepal's new Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba on Sunday comfortably won a vote of confidence in the reinstated lower House of Parliament.
Kathmandu, Jul 18 (PTI) Nepal's new Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is set to face a vote of confidence in the reinstated lower House of parliament on Sunday, according to media reports.
Kathmandu, Jul 15 (PTI) Nepal's government on Thursday recommended President Bidya Devi Bhandari to summon the new session of the House of Representatives on July 18, according to a Cabinet minister.
Kathmandu, Jul 13 (PTI) A defiant Nepal Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli on Tuesday accused the Supreme Court of "deliberately" passing a verdict in favour of the Opposition parties and said the ...
Kathmandu, Jul 12 (PTI) In a landmark verdict, Nepal's Supreme Court on Monday directed President Bidya Devi Bhandari to appoint Nepali Congress chief Sher Bahadur Deuba as prime minister by ...
Kathmandu, Jul 12 (PTI) Nepal's Supreme Court on Monday reinstated the dissolved House of Representatives for a second time in nearly five months, delivering a major blow to Prime Minister K P ...