Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting Prakash Javadekar unveils the booklet of IFFI2020 during the inauguration of the India Virtual Pavalion at Cannes Film Market 2020, in New Delhi, Monday, June 22, 2020. (PIB/PTI Photo)
- Biswajit Chatterjee is known for featuring in films like 'Bees Saal Baad' and 'Night In London'
- The honour aims to celebrate film personalities for their exemplary contribution to cinema
- Some of Chatterjee's Bengali films include 'Chowringhee' 'Garh Nasimpur' and 'Amar Geeti'
'Saand Ki Aankh' will be the opening movie for the Panorama section at the festival. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@AshGowariker)
- IFFI will showcase movies of 19 Indian and nine international artists who passed away last year
- IFFI will take place from January 16 to January 24 in Goa
- A total of 224 films will be screened under different sections at the 51st festival
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
A legend of the Bengal Film Industry, says Amitabh Bachchan (Photo credit: srbachchan.tumblr.com)