Dubai, Mar 28 (PTI) India football coach Igor Stimac on Sunday demanded better control of the mid-field from his players, urging them to come out of the ISL mindset ahead of the international ...
- Roy Krishna is the joint-top scorer this season along with FC Goa striker Igor Angulo with 14 goals each
- Having played fewer minutes, Angulo will win the award if Krishna fails to score in the final
- Krishna missed out on the award last season as well, having finished joint-top scorer with 15 goals
- Mumbai City FC have beaten ATK Mohun Bagan twice already in the league stage
- The two sides finished with an identical record, 12 wins and 4 losses and draws each from 20 games
- ATK coach Antonio Habas is the most successful manager in the ISL, having won it twice before
- The Bengaluru FC star forward took to social media to post the update and said that he is feeling fine
- The diagnosis will rule him out of the intermational friendly match against Oman on March 25
- Bengaluru FC finished seventh in the Indian Super League at the end of the league stage
Its do or die for Mumbai City FC and FC Goa as the two sides gear up for the second leg of an enticing semi-final tie at the GMC Stadium in Goa's Bambolin on Monday.
The knockout stage of the Indian Super League (ISL) is here, with FC Goa facing Mumbai City FC in the first leg of the first first semi final at Goa's Fatorda Stadium on Friday.