- India has won the third Test against England
- England could score just 81 in the second innings
- India reached the requisite runs in 7.4 overs with all the wickets intact
- Ishant Sharma is playing his 100th Test match which is being played at Ahmedabad's Motera Stadium
- Ishant's six came off England left-arm spinner Jack Leach
- He remained not out at 10 off 20 balls
The Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad, the refurbished world's largest cricket stadium with a seating capacity of over 1.32 lakh spectators was on Wednesday inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind.
Rahul Chahar's meteoric rise in the last couple of years has seen him firmly establishing himself in the Mumbai Indians squad in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and earning his maiden call-up to the Indian Test team in the series against England.
- Washington Sundar shares Rishabh Pant's video doing 'Spiderman' workout
- Washington Sundar captions the post, 'Spiderman Spiderman'.
- The Indian cricket team players are currently in Ahmedabad for the final test two matches
- Virat averaged just 13.50 in 10 innings against England in 2014
- He scored 1, 8, 25, 0, 39, 28, 0, 7, 6 and 20 in five tests matches during 2014 England tour
- The 32-year-old bounced back to his form in the next tour to Australia
England are set to take on India in a four-match Test series starting Friday. Virat Kohli returns as captain for the Men in Blue and will look to build on the momentum following the stunning series win in Australia