Kolkata Knight Riders bought Bangladesh all rounder Shakib al Hasan for Rs 2 crore in IPL 2021 auction. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@KKRiders)
- Jahnavi Mehta said Shakib al Hasan has been a lucky charm for KKR
- She also said their strategy for this auction was about 'fine tuning"
- "Shah Rukh Khan's advice was just to go and get who you want," she said
Juhi Chawla's daughter Jahnavi Mehta is the youngest bidder at IPL 2021 auction.
- In the past, Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta and Shilpa Shetty have upped the glamour quotient at IPL auctions
- On Thursday, the limelight was on SRK's son Aryan Khan and Juhi Chawla's daughter Jahnavi Mehta
- Also at the auction was Kaviya Maran, the daughter of SRH owner Kalanithi Maran
Jahnavi Mehta, at 16, became the youngest IPL bidder in 2018. (Photo credit: Twitter/@KKRiders)