6 days ago.Washington, D.C., DC, USA
Addressing the CEOs, Biden said he was "ready to work with all of you". (Photo Credit: AFP)
- The group included leaders of General Motors, Alphabet/Google, and Intel
- "We're going to lead the world again," Preisdent Biden promised
- A shortage of semiconductors wreaks havoc on supply chains in several sectors
10 April.Washington, D.C., DC, USA
The US is facing a huge influx of undocumented migrants. (Photo Credit: AFP Photo)
- Roberta Jacobson is the coordinator for the Southwest Border
- Jacobson will leave office at the end of April
- She committed to serving only for the first 100 days under Biden
3 April.Annapolis, MD, USA
Jake Sullivan is President Biden's national security advisor. (Photo Credit: AFP Photo)
- Jake Sullivan held an in-person meeting with his counterparts from S.Korea and Japan
- The nations promised "concerted trilateral cooperation towards denuclearization"
- The security officials also discussed fights against COVID and climate change
2 April.Annapolis, MD, USA
Jake Sullivan is US President Joe Biden's National Security Advisor. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- The meeting will happen at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland
- Suh Hoon and Shigeru Kitamura will be representing South Korea and Japan
- Tensions between US and North Korea have been mounting with the recent missile tests
20 March.Alaska, USA
Antony Blinken said the Chinese side was defensive. (Photo credit: AFP)
- The dialogue started on a heated note
- National Security Advisor Sullivan said 'We are clear-eyed coming out'
- Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi said talks were 'candid, constructive and helpful'
19 March.Anchorage, AK, USA
US President Joe Biden's National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- Antony Blinken said that China "threatens the rules-based order that maintains global stability"
- Sullivan vowed to increase dialouge on key issues like the treatment of Uyghur community
- Chinese officials urged US to abandon their "Cold War mentality"
11 March.Washington D.C., DC, USA
Antony Blinken has served in various capacities under two different administrations for two decades. (Photo credit: AFP)