Jennifer Lopez, an American singer, songwriter and actor, has been married and has had engagements multiple times in her life. Here is a mention of everybody she was married to.
- Jennifer Lopez and former baseball superstar Alex Rodriguez said they're throwing in the towel
- The announcement comes after weeks of rumors that their relationship was on the rocks
- We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses, the couple said
- Rumours of the couple's split first surfaced in March
- The duo denied the news
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez were set to get married in 2020
- Alex Rodriguez flew to the Dominican Republic to reunite with fiancée Jennifer Lopez
- The two announced that they are "working through some things"
- Lopez and Rodriguez had reportedly called it quits over the weekend
- The couple denied the breakup rumours
- They are 'working through some things', the couple said
- Lopez and Rodriguez had been dating two years prior to getting engaged in 2019
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have reportedly called off their two-year engagement
- The couple announced their engagement in March 2019
- Jennifer's previous four relationships ended in 1997, 2002, 2004 and 2014
Lopez and Rodriguez postponed their wedding twice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The two have co-owned assets worth millions
- They made investments in ventures like 'Fitplan' and 'Hims and Hers'
- Lawyers are reportedly relieved that the two were not married
LeCroy is a single mother to her 8-year-old son. She was previously married to Josh Hughes. She dated Jay Cutler in January 2021 after her split with Austen Kroll in December 2020. Their romance, however, was over by the end of the month.