New Delhi, Jul 12 (PTI) The Delhi high court on Monday deferred hearing on the plea by Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla in connection with the dismissal of her lawsuit against 5G wireless network ...
- Juhi Chawla said she is not against 5G rather she welcomes the new technology
- "We just want to know that it is safe", she said on Wednesday
- Delhi High Court dismissed the petition, saying it was a publicity stunt
- Chawla filed lawsuit against 5G technology saying that it was “extremely harmful” to people
- Chawla’s statements said that there were sufficient reasons to believe that the radiation was harmful
- Delhi High Court dismissed the lawsuit, saying, "Plaintiff has no personal knowledge of the plaint"
- Juhi Chawla won the Miss India beauty pageant contest in 1984
- Chawla made her Bollywood debut in 1986
- She is also the co-owner of the Indian Premier League team Kolkata Knight Riders
- The court said the suit was filed to gain publicity
- A cost of Rs 20 lakh is imposed on the actor
- Juhi Chawla had circulated the video conferencing link of the hearing on her social media account
New Delhi, Jun 4 (PTI) The Delhi High Court Friday dismissed with a cost of Rs 20 lakh actress Juhi Chawla's lawsuit challenging 5G wireless network technology and said the plea was defective ...
- Several Bollywood celebrities are actively participating in different initiatives to save environment
- They are also strengthening the dialogue around nature
- Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza, and John Abraham are some of the names
New Delhi, Jun 2 (PTI) The Delhi High Court on Wednesday termed as “defective” the suit of actress-environmentalist Juhi Chawla against setting up of 5G wireless networks in the country and said ...
- Hearing on actor Juhi Chawla's plea against the implementation of 5G technology was briefly interrupted on Wednesday
- The song, 'ghoongat ki aad mein...', from 'Hum hain raahi pyar ke' suddenly started ringing during the hearing
- The person singing the songs was removed several times from the hearing
New Delhi, Jun 2 (PTI) The Delhi High Court Wednesday questioned actress-environmentalist Juhi Chawla for directly filing a suit against setting up of 5G wireless networks in the country without ...