- On Friday it was Harris -- not her boss, President Joe Biden -- who held a virtual meeting with Mexican President
- "We thank President Biden for naming you to lead all things related to migration," Lopez Obrador said
- And in early June, it will be Harris making an official visit to Mexico and Guatemala
- US Vice President Kamala Harris said that the US was going to help India 'in its hour of need'
- Harris noted that further COVID 19 aid, including oxygen cylinders, oxygen concentrators, will be sent in coming days
- Alongside the aforementioned, raw material to produce vaccine shots has also been sent
- Biden paid a surprise visit to the Taqueria Las Gemelas in Union Market
- Biden reportedly ordered a hefty lunch
- VP Kamala Harris also made a surprise visit to a book shop on Rhode Island
- White House announced restrictions on travel from India due to COVID surge
- Harris hasn’t spoken to her family in India since the ban was announced
- She said US has 'made a commitment to the people of India to support them'
Washington, May 1 (PTI) US Vice President Kamala Harris describe the coronavirus situation in India as "tragic" and said they have made a commitment to support the country in battling the challenge.
- Kamala Harris has been one of the most prominent advocates for Joe Biden’s agenda
- The two have forged a relationship many aides say is closer than most presidents share with their No. 2s
- Aides say Harris was behind Biden’s “strategy of selling it, both to the American people and the Hill”
- The Capitol was attacked by a pro-Trump mob on January 6, 2021
- The attack in April claimed the life of a 18-year police veteran
- Joe Biden completes the 100 days of his presidency on April 30
US to maintain 'strong' military presence in Indo-Pacific: Biden tells China in maiden address to Congress
Washington, Apr 29 (PTI) Declaring that "America is rising anew" under his leadership, President Joe Biden has told China that the US will maintain a "strong" military presence in the ...
Washington, Apr 29 (PTI) Vice President Kamala Harris and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi have made history as they shared the stage during President Joe Biden's first joint session to Congress, ...