CLAT is the gateway entrance exam for admission to 22 National Law Universities across India. It is organised by the Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative ...
Bengaluru, Jun 10 (PTI) Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister Dr C N Ashwath Narayan on Thursday directed the Higher Education Council to come out with a curriculum framework by July end on ...
National Mathematics Day celebrates numbers.(Photo Credit: Representational Collage)
- 'The Imitation Game' is based on the 1983 biography by Adrew Hodges
- 'The Man who knew Infinity' stars Dev Patel and Jeremy Irons
- Vidya Balan is delightful in her role as the 'human computer' Shakuntala Devi
National Mathematics Day is celebrated on December 22 every year. (Photo credit: Envato Elements)
- India has left its mark on the world in the field of mathematics
- Discovery of zero, place value system -- all have been credited to Indian mathematicians
- C.R Rao, D.R. Kaprekar are some whose contributions changed mathematics for generations to come
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh declared this day 'National Mathematics Day' in 2012. (Photo Credit: Twitter/ @Col Rajyavardhan Rathore)