New Delhi, Jun 12 (PTI) India has approached the Dominica High Court seeking to be impleaded as a party in the case filed by lawyers of absconding businessman Mehul Choksi whose bail was ...
- CBI will focus and try to establish Mehul Choksi's connection in the PNB fraud case
- The Indian government will argue about his citizenship status
- Choksi is wanted in India in Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank (PNB) scam
- Fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi was denied bail in the case of illegal entry into Dominica
- The Dominica High Court noted that Choksi was a "flight risk"
- The businessman had approached the HC after the magistrate had rejected his bail petition
New Delhi, Jun 10 (PTI) The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Thursday said fugitive diamond merchant Mehul Choksi remains in the custody of Dominican authorities with certain legal ...
New Delhi, Jun 9 (PTI) Gurjit Bhandal, one of the persons reportedly named in the "abduction" of Mehul Choksi from Antigua and Barbuda on May 23, has denied any link to the case and claimed that ...
- Barbara Jarabica said she's not Mehul Choksi's girlfriend
- She said that she knew Choksi since last August and met him in Jolly Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
- I don't think that Dominica was his final destination, his alleged girlfriend said
New Delhi, June 9 (PTI) The Dominica High Court has adjourned the bail hearing of fugitive diamond merchant Mehul Choksi till June 11, local media reports stated.
- Mehul Choksi is the key accused in Punjab National Bank’s loan fraud case
- He is currently facing a court trial for illegally entering Dominica
- "8-10 men beat me mercilessly”, said Choksi in a compaint
New Delhi, Jun 5 (PTI) Asserting that the world is presently combating the serious emerging challenges of fugitive economic offenders, Union Minister Jitendra Singh has called for a strong and ...