LONDON and MELBOURNE, Australia, Sept. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mindtree, a global technology services and digital transformation company, is expanding in Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company ...
- The protest was aimed at a Victoria state government mandate
- The mandate requiring all construction workers to get vaccinated
- The police allegedly used rubber bullets and pepper spray to disperse crowds
- Radio station 3AW posted a picture of rubble
- People in northern parts of the city said that they had lost power
- The quake's epicentre was near the rural town of Mansfield
New Delhi, Sep 2 (PTI) It is only day four of the Indian women's cricket team's 14-day hard quarantine in "tiny" hotel rooms in Brisbane but the isolation is beginning to take a toll on the ...
Bengaluru, Aug 29 (PTI) The Indian women cricket team departed for a full-fledged tour of Australia on Sunday but fresh COVID-19 related restrictions Down Under means that the players will now ...
- Mounted police used pepper spray in Melbourne to disperse a crowd of more than 4,000 people
- Victoria police said that they arrested 218 people in the state capital Melbourne
- Those arrested face a fine of ($3,900) each for breaking public health orders
- Canberra has declared a snap lockdown on Thursday
- The lockdown was declared after the city reported its first COVID case in over a year
- Melbourne and Sydney are under strict lockdown
- Melbourne has extended its sixth lockdown till August 19
- Sydney says 'no jab, no job'
- The country's economy is expected to contract this quarter
Melbourne, Aug 9 (The Conversation) By some estimates, 2 billion people are now infected worldwide, and in 2019, around 1.4 million people died from it.