- Microsoft's shares rose by 1.2% on Tuesday
- It's the 2nd company after Apple to reach $2 trillion value
- The software giant gained around 19% this year
- On June 24, Microsoft will hold a press event, but it will not be for a new surface device that will be available soon
- Microsoft intends to make 'one of the most significant updates to Windows in the last decade' to its operating system
- CEO Satya Nadella stated at the Microsoft Build developer conference that the company will announce the next version of Windows
- During the week of Juneteenth, big tech companies will give education books in honour of the newly declared US holiday
- On Thursday afternoon, President Joe Biden signed a measure declaring Juneteenth a federal holiday
- The day of June 19 is celebrated to honour the end of slavery in the United States
New York, Jun 17 (PTI) Microsoft's India-born CEO Satya Nadella has been appointed as the technology giant's new Chairman, an additional role in which he will “lead the work to set the agenda ...
SINGAPORE and HYDERABAD, India, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloud4C, World's leading Cloud Managed Services Player, has achieved Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure advanced ...
Investment Portfolio to Generate Real Returns - Varun Manmohan Kapur, Yes Bank, Former President Currently an Independent Investor
New Delhi, Delhi, India – Business Wire India With interest rates exceptionally low and their hardening to generate “real” returns unlikely in the near term, investors have to look at ...
- Satya Nadella is an India born engineer
- He was appointed as Microsoft's chairman on Wednesday
- He succeeded John W Thompson
MUMBAI, India, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- IFI Techsolutions (www.ifi.tech), Microsoft Gold Partner and a leading Cloud Solutions Provider announced the launch of IFI Tech Academy under its ...
- Microsoft board independent directors unanimously elected Satya Nadella as their chairman
- India born Satya Nadella replaced Steve Ballmer to become Microsoft's CEO in 2014
- The board also declared a quarterly dividend of USD 0.56 per share
iMocha becomes the world's largest AI-powered skills assessment platform; draws praise from Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella
PUNE, India, June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Backed by its 2000+ strong skills library, iMocha has achieved the distinction of becoming the world's largest AI-powered skills assessment platform. ...