Napolean fans called the artwork "grotesque and shocking" (Source: Twitter/baccarat)
- Napolean's present-day fans commemorated 200 years since his death on Wednesday
- The artwork of Napolean's loyal steed has been hung over his tomb
- Mordern art experts explain how the work is "anything but disrespectful"
A statue of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Academie Francaise in Paris. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- Napoleon was famous for was taking long soaks in the bath
- It was a habit he carried over to isolated but relatively comfortable exile
- He read newspapers and held forth to his entourage during his bath
French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron stand in front of the tomb of French Emperor Napoleon in the "Chapelle Saint-Jerome" at the Invalides in Paris on Wednesday. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- President Macron called Napoleon "part of us"
- The President laid a wreath at the marble crypt where Napoleon's remains are buried
- Macron listed some of his enduring contributions, while also mentioning the darker, blood-stained parts of his legacy
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
Even today, Napoleon's methods are studied in military academies around the world. (Photo credit: AFP)