Kangana is currently busy with multiple projects including ‘Thalaivi’, Tejas’ and ‘Dhaakad’.. (Photo credit: Instagram/Kangana Ranaut)
- The actor has turned 34 on March 23
- I will be at the peak of my career at 34, she posted
- I find certain ease with my body, sexuality, she added
Posting a poster of the Telugu film with the awards mentioned on it, Shahid congratulated the team of Jersey . (Photo Credit: Twitter/ @)
- The film received the award for Best Telugu Film at 67th National Film Award
- Navin Nooli was awarded the Best Editor's honour for the film
- Shahid plays southern actor Nani's role in the Hindi remake of the film
'Chhichhore' has won the National Film Award for the Best Hindi Film. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@shraddhakapoor)
- "I dedicate this extremely prestigious award to Sushant Singh Rajput," wrote Chhichhore's producer Sajid Nadiadwala on Instagram
- "This one is for you Sushant," wrote director Nitesh Tiwari
- Actor Varun Sharma shared a picture with his Chhichhore co-stars
Vijay Sethupathi played the role of Shilpa, a trans-woman in 'Super Deluxe'. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@VijaySethuOffl)
- Vijay Sethupathi won the National Film Award for the Best Supporting Actor
- The 67th National Film Awards were announced on Monday.
- Actor Dhanush won the Best Actor Award for 'Asuran'
Actor Kangana Ranaut bagged her fourth National Award. (Photo credit: Instagram/kanganaranaut)
- Kangana Ranaut won the best actress award for her films 'Manikarnika' and 'Panga'
- Following the announcement, the actor took to Twitter to thank the teams of both movies
- Kangana previously won Best Supporting Actress National Award for 'Fashion', Best Actress for 'Queen', and 'Tanu Weds Manu'
The awards were announced on Monday. (Photo Credit: Facebook)
- 'Sikkim' has been awarded Most Film Friendly State
- Sushant Singh Rajput-starrer 'Chhichhore' has been awarded as the best Hindi feature film
- 'An Engineered Dream' awarded as the best non-feature film
The awards were initially going to be held in May last year but were delayed indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic (Photo Credit: Facebook)
- Manoj Bajpayee bagged the award for Best Actor for 'Bhonsle'
- Dhanush received the award for his performance in 'Asuran'
- The awards are for films from the year of 2019.
Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut arrives at Raja Bhoj Airport for the shooting of her upcoming film 'Dhaakad', in Bhopal. (Photo Credit: PTI)
- National Film Awards for the year 2019 were announced on Monday
- In 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi', Kangana Ranaut played the leading role of 'Rani Lakshmibai'
- In 2020 film 'Panga', she played the leading role of Jaya Nigam, a middle-class woman, who was a world-class Kabaddi player
'Chhichhore' released in the year 2019 is a coming-of-age comedy-drama film directed by Nitesh Tiwari.