Washington, Jun 8 (PTI) The United States in coordination with the international community will continue to press China to be transparent and forthcoming with information on the origins of ...
- JK Dutt was an Indian Police Service officer from the 1971 West Bengal cadre
- He headed the counter-terrorism operations of the NSG during 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- He was admitted to Gurugram's Medanta Hospital on April 14
US govt, businesses and people of America working together to provide COVID relief to India: Sullivan
Washington, May 7 (PTI) The US government, corporates and the people of America are working together to provide COVID-19 relief to India, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan has said.
- Roberta Jacobson is the coordinator for the Southwest Border
- Jacobson will leave office at the end of April
- She committed to serving only for the first 100 days under Biden
- The government has accused former crown prince Hamzah of involvement in a conspiracy to destabilise Jordan
- The crisis comes against the backdrop of a "perceived increase in authoritarianism" in Jordan
- The rift in Jordan's royal family has exposed the kingdom to instability
- The 41-year-old prince pledged his backing to King Abdullah
- Hamzah's statement came shortly after the palace said Abdullah had agreed to enter mediation
- The job of mediator was handed to Hamzah's uncle, Prince Hassan
- The meeting will happen at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland
- Suh Hoon and Shigeru Kitamura will be representing South Korea and Japan
- Tensions between US and North Korea have been mounting with the recent missile tests
- The "reforms" unveiled on Tuesday are the most dramatic overhaul of Hong Kong's political system
- China's decision to overhaul Hong Kong's already limited election system is the latest measure aimed at opposition
- The new reforms expand the legislature's seats to 90, in which, only 20 will be directly elected
Washington, Mar 24 (PTI) The Afghan negotiating team has not seen any change in the Taliban's posture, which does not seem to be much different from when they were in power pre-9/11, ...