Joe Biden's predecessor Donald Trump made headlines -- but little diplomatic progress. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- Kim Jong Un has said his country needs to prepare for "both dialogue and confrontation"
- Kim Jong Un outlined his strategy for relations with Washington
- North Korea had already accused Biden of pursuing a "hostile policy"
Damaged fuel rods has led to an increase in radioactivity in southern China's power station. (Photo Credit: Representational/Unsplash)
- The US was assessing a report of leak at China's Taishan nuclear plant
- China said there is no need to worry and damaged fuel rods have caused build up of radioactive gases at the plant
- French operator had accused China of covering up the leak
Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) tracks nuclear arsenals worldwide.. (Photo credit: Representational image/pixabay)
- Nuclear arsenals decline seems to have stalled, researchers say
- The number of nukes among the nine nuclear-armed states has decreased
- Russia and the US together possess over 90% of the world's nuclear weapons
.Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
IAEA has brokered many agreements with Iran relating to its nuclear activity. (Photo Credit: Representative Image/Unsplash)
- IAEA made the claims in two reports released on Monday
- Iran's enriched uranium stockpile was 16 times over limit
- IAEA's inspections will continue till June 24
The United States was the first country to use Nuclear bombs in war. (Photo credit/Representative image/Unsplash)
- US planners assumed that the Soviet Union would aid China and retaliate with nuclear weapons
- Ellsberg posted the classified portion of the top-secret document online
- US President Joe Biden is expected to announce his strategy toward China soon
US President Joe Biden met his South Korean counterpart. (Photo: AFP)
- "We're under no illusions how difficult this is," Joe Biden said on Korean denuclearisation
- Biden called the US-South Korean partnership "the linchpin of peace and security"
- Moon called denuclearization of the Korean peninsula "the most urgent common task."
Joe Biden completed 100 days in office last week. (Photo credit: PTI)
- Biden had called North Korea's nuclear programs “serious threats” to American security
- The North Korean official described Joe Biden's policy as 'hostile'
- Jake Sullivan had also spoken about the administration's intent to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's wife, Ri Sol Ju, in their first public appearance in over a year. (AFP File Photo)
- North Korean foreign ministry said, diplomacy was a 'spurious signboard' for the US
- It called Biden's stance for DPRK 'outdated'
- WH said its goal is to "complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula"
After more than three decades, wild horses thrived in Ukraine's no man's land. (Photo Credit- representative image/Unsplash)
- Thirty-five years after the world's worst nuclear disaster an anniversary commemorated in the ex-Soviet country on Monday
- Ukrainian authorities, area may not be fit for humas for 24,000 years
- Ukraine charnobyl explosion took place on April 26, 1986
An "accident" took place at an Iranian nuclear facility on Sunday. (Photo Credit: Representational Image/Pixabay)