Mumbai, Jun 12 (PTI) A day after election strategist Prashant Kishor met NCP chief Sharad Pawar, a spokesperson of the party on Saturday said there is a need to have a "wider alliance" of ...
Mumbai, Jun 11 (PTI) Political strategist Prashant Kishor on Friday called on NCP president Sharad Pawar at the latter's residence here and held talks with him for around three ...
Kolkata, May 5 (PTI) TMC supremo Mamata Banerjee was Wednesday sworn-in as the chief minister of West Bengal for the third consecutive term after a massive win in the state assembly elections.
Kolkata, May 4 (PTI) The swearing-in of Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee as chief minister at Raj Bhavan on Wednesday morning will be a low-key programme given the ongoing COVID-19 ...
- Prashant Kishor had a few days ago wagered that BJP would not cross 100-seat mark in Bengal
- Prashant Kishor trended as BJP's Bengal juggernaut slowed down after starting well in West Bengal
- "The BJP will not cross 100 and the Trinamool is going to win," Prashant Kishor had said
- In an interview, IPAC director and co-founder Pratik Jain shared his insights on the battle for Bengal
- Jain shared reasons that led towards Didi's win in the state and what went against the BJP
- IPAC has been behind the win of parties like YSRCP, JD(U) and Congress in previous assembly elections
- Prashant Kishor started working for the TMC in 2019
- This happened soon after the 2019 Lok Sabha Polls
- In 2019 LS polls, BJP won 18 of the 42 seats
(Eds: Recasts intro) Kolkata, May 2 (PTI) Election strategist Prashant Kishor, who guided the TMC to what is likely to be a spectacular victory, announced Sunday he is "quitting this space", ...