United States Capitol building in Washington DC. (Photo Credit: Associated Press)
- "We intend to have the integrity of the Capitol be intact", Pelosi said
- Congressional office buildings will reportedly not be fenced
- The measures will be taken anticipating violence at a rally this month
Enrique Tarrio is from Florida's Miami, (Photo Credit: Associated Press)
- Tarrio was given the sentence on multiple charges
- The Proud Boys leader called his actions a "grave mistake"
- The BLM flag was torn down from a prominent church in Washington
The chaos on January 6 erupted as the US.Senate and House of Representatives met to certify Joe Biden's victory in November's presidential election.
- FBI finds scant evidence suggesting US Capitol attack was coordinated, according to Reuters
- Law enforcement officials told Reuters the attack was aimed at overturning the presidential election result
- The attack happened on January 6 when both Houses met to certify Joe Biden's victory
.Portland, OR, USA
Pastor Artur Pawlowski is known for giving religious speeches in front of huge crowds. (Photo Credit: Representative Image/Unsplash)