No fourth-day prayer meet will be held for Rajiv Kapoor for 'safety reasons' keeping coronavirus pandemic in mind, the Kapoor family said on Wednesday. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@neetu54)
- Rajiv Kapoor died on Tuesday due to a heart attack, at the age of 58
- The news of Rajiv's death was shared by his sister-in-law and actor Neetu Kapoor on Instagram
- Rajiv made his debut with 1983 film 'Ek Jaan Hain Hum'
Rajiv Kapoor died on Tuesday afternoon in Mumbai following a heart attack. (Photo Credit: PTI)
- Randhir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor were the three sons of the legendary actor-filmmaker Raj Kapoor
- In his autobiography, Rishi said that Rajiv was the most talented among the siblings
- Rajiv made his acting debut in ''Ek Jaan Hain Hum'
Rajiv Kapoor, known for films like "Ram Teri Ganga Maili" and "Lover Boy", died on Tuesday afternoon following a heart attack. (AFP File Photo)
- Rajiv Kapoor was cremated in Chembur, a suburb in eastern Mumbai, around 7 pm
- Randhir Kapoor and nephew, actor Ranbir Kapoor led the funeral procession
- Family and close friends from the film industry were also seen at Rajiv Kapoor's Chembur bungalow to pay their last respects
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
Rajeev Kapoor along with father Raj Kapoor and brothers Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor . (Photo credit: Instagram/ Kareena Kapoor Khan)