The Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad, the refurbished world's largest cricket stadium with a seating capacity of over 1.32 lakh spectators was on Wednesday inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind.
- Shabnam's mercy petition was rejected by then-President Pranab Mukherjee in 2015, now she has moved another mercy appeal to President Kovind
- People in Bawankheri have neither forgotten nor forgiven Shabnam and her boyfriend Saleem
- It was on the fateful night of 14/15 April 2008 that the Shabnam-Saleem duo chose to indulge in the slaughter game, killing Shabnam's family
- Yadav, elder son of former Bihar CMs Lalu Prasad and Rabri Devi, marched to General Post Office in Patna on Thursday
- He was with hundreds of supporters who carried bundles of postcards addressed to President
- "We are here with lakhs of 'azadi patras' (petitions seeking freedom) in the interests of a socialist movement"
- Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit informed the Supreme Court that President will take a call on AG Perarivalan's mercy petition
- This comes three days after the Centre assured the court that the Governor was set to take a call
- "The proposal received by the Centre will be processed in accordance with law," MHA told the court
Remembering Swami Vivekananda on National Youth Day, we will tell you the top 5 quotes by the great saint whose teachings have so much to offer.