New Delhi, Jun 19 (PTI) The Centre on Saturday asked states and Union territories to step up vaccination and open up activities in a "carefully calibrated" manner, as it expressed concern about ...
- Telangana decided to fully lift the COVID-19 lockdown in the state on Saturday
- Many residents are concerned about the third wave of COVID-19
- AIIMS chief Dr Randeep Guleria has said that a third COVID wave in India is "inevitable"
- The theory of children getting infected in the third wave is only based on assumptions: AIIMS director
- Most children who contracted the disease were asymptomatic
- The government has still not allowed COVID vaccination of children
New Delhi, May 25 (PTI) There is no reason to believe that children will be disproportionately affected by the coronavirus in the coming weeks and months or in the next wave, the head of a ...
New Delhi, May 24 (PTI) Children do face the risk of contracting the coronavirus infection but it tends to be less severe among them, Anurag Agrawal, director of the Institute of Genomics and ...
- People with low immunity are infected with mucormycosis: Dr Guleria
- Dr Guleria said the colour of fungus can be seen differently if it develops in different areas
- A case of yellow fungus was reported in Uttar Pradesh's Ghaziabad
New Delhi, May 24 (PTI) The central government on Monday said there is no indication that children will be severely or more affected in the third wave of COVID-19.
- AIIMS director said that there is no data to suggest eating raw fruit can cause black fungus
- He clarified that it has nothing to do with the type of oxygen being used in COVID wards
- Black Fungus is a rare infection triggered by mucor moulds present in the soil
New Delhi, May 24 (PTI) A steady decline in daily new COVID-19 cases has been observed since the last 17 days in India, the Union health ministry said on Monday.
New Delhi, May 15 (PTI) Plasma therapy on COVID-19 patients has not been found effective in reducing the progression to severe disease or death and is likely to be dropped from the clinical ...