New Delhi, Sep 9 (PTI) Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal on Thursday approved the appointment of Olympic silver medallist Ravi Dahiya as assistant director in education department of the ...
- Indian wrestler endured a painful bite on his biceps from his opponent at the Tokyo Games
- Don't have any hard feeling for the wrestler who bit me, Ravi Kumar Dahiya said
- Ravi Dahiya took home the silver medal
- The athletes were welcomed by a Sports Authority of India delegation
- SAI DG Sandeep Pradhan was accompanied by the AFI's head Adille Sumariwala
- India had sent a 228-strong contingent for the Games, including 121 athletes
- Psychologists have found that silver medallists are often less happy than bronze winners
- This is because of the human propensity of "counterfactual thinking"
- Athletes keep asking themselves what if they had won the gold medal
New Delhi, Aug 8 (PTI) It started with a bang, tapered off in the middle and then ended with the kind of spectacular fireworks that make historic events grand. India was quite literally on a ...
New Delhi, Aug 8 (PTI) Go First and Star Air on Sunday offered free travel to all six Indian athletes and the men's hockey team who won medals at the Tokyo Olympics.