Parler announces a comeback after going offline over incitement of violence leading to Capitol riots
Perler has been very popular among Donald Trump supporters.(Representative image:Pixabay)
- Parler calls itself "the free speech social network"
- It came under scrutiny following the January 6 attack on the US Capitol
- In its early days, the platform attracted a crowd of ultraconservative and even extreme-right users
Project Veritas is responsible for unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud in the United States that let to the US Capitol riots. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- Project Veritas was banned for "repeated violations of the companies anti-doxxing policies"
- The suspension comes a day after the group posted a video in which its journalists confronted Guy Rosen
- The group had over 700,000 followers on Twitter at the time of its suspension
.Ottawa, ON, Canada
The Proud Boys group was founded in 2016.(Photo Credit: AFP)
- The group is present in Canada, the United States and other countries
- Canadian authorities have been monitoring the Proud Boys since 2018
- The remaining listed entities are affiliates of Al-Qaeda or the Islamic State group
President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol Hill building on January 6. (Photo Credit: AFP)