Patna, May 9 (PTI) Rashtriya Janata Dal founding president Lalu Prasad, who is out on bail after spending more than three years behind bars, on Sunday held a much-awaited "virtual interaction" ...
- Mohammad Shahabuddin had served as an MLA from Bihar's Ziradei and an MP from Siwan
- He was accused in over three dozen cases
- The strongman was serving a life sentence in a 2004 double murder case
- Shahabuddin, who was serving a life sentence in a murder case, was admitted to the hospital on April 20
- The former Siwan MP was lodged in high-security jail number 2 at Tihar
- Shahabuddin and his associates werec convicted in 2015 in a 2004 double murder case
New Delhi, May 1 (PTI) Jailed former RJD MP Mohammad Shahabuddin, 53, died of COVID-19 at the Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Hospital here on Saturday, the Delhi Prisons Department said.
Ranchi, Apr 29 (PTI) RJD president Lalu Prasad was released from jail Thursday evening after completion of bail formalities in the special CBI court in Ranchi.
Ranchi, Apr 27 (PTI)Despite getting bail in the last pending case of the fodder scam more than a week back, RJD president Lalu Prasad's release from jail has further been delayed till May 3 when ...
(Adding detail) Ranchi, Apr 17 (PTI) The Jharkhand High Court on Saturday granted bail to RJD president Lalu Prasad in the Dumka treasury case of the multi-crore rupees fodder scam on ...
Ranchi, Apr 17 (PTI)The Jharkhand High Court on Saturday granted bail to RJD president Lalu Prasad in Dumka treasury case of the multi-crore rupees fodder scam, paving way for his release from jail.
fodder scam case,paving way for his release from jail.
Patna, Apr 16 (PTI) The BJP and the Congress in Bihar have also shut their party offices after the JD(U) and the RJD in view of the resurgence in coronavirus cases in the state and other parts ...