- Pacer Mohammed Siraj, in his debut season against Australia in January, was the highest wicket-taker
- He was also a regular starter in the IPL 2021 for RCB as the new ball and death overs bowler
- “It is a great feeling to be part of this Indian team which can beat the best on their home soil", said Siraj
- Discussions with AB de Villiers have concluded, Cricket South Africa said in a statement
- De Villiers, 37, had said last month that he would make a decision on making a comeback
- Rumours were rife that de Villiers will be making an international comeback
Johannesburg, May 18 (PTI) Cricket South Africa on Tuesday announced that AB de Villiers won't be coming out of international retirement ahead of the upcoming T20 World Cup in India, saying ...
- Franchises and the stakeholeders insisted that cricket can wait while the country fights the COVID-19 crisis
- The mega T20 tournament was suspended abruptly after multiple COVID-19 cases were reported
- Royal Challengers Banglore said that they supported the decision
- MI, RCB and PBKS released a statement saying that they are working closely with the BCCI to make travel arrangements for the players
- BCCI had taken the responsibility for every players safe return to their homes
- IPL has been currently suspended until further notice because of the breach in the bio-bubble
Kolkata, May 4 (PTI) Franchises and stakeholders of the Indian Premier League on Tuesday hailed the BCCI's decision to suspend the tournament indefinitely, insisting that cricket can wait while ...
Ahmedabad, May 3 (PTI) Kolkata Knight Riders duo of Varun Chakravarthy and Sandeep Warrier are doing "fine" and the team is hopeful of returning to action for their next IPL game once the ...
Johannesburg, May 3 (PTI) South Africa's Director of Cricket, Graeme Smith said the country's cricket board is always there to help but it is up to the cricketers to decide if they want to ...
Has today's IPL match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore been cancelled? Read on to know more.
New Delhi, May 3 (PTI) Chennai Super Kings bowling coach L Balaji testing positive for COVID-19 has left the BCCI in a fix about the next few IPL games in Delhi after postponement of Monday's ...