- "India is at the top because we can win in any situation," Sachin Tendulkar said
- Virat Kohli and company were World No 1 in Tests for 42 months
- India face New Zealand in the World Test Championship on Friday
Bristol, Jun 17 (PTI) Debutant Sophia Dunkley hit a resolute unbeaten half-century to lead England Women to a position of strength in the one-off Test against India Women, who were left ...
New Delhi, Jun 15 (PTI) Shafali Verma's sheer talent and audacious stroke-play can keep fans engaged till she's at the crease, said the legendary Sachin Tendulkar, wishing the teenage ...
Mumbai, Jun 3 (PTI) They recorded thousands of runs scored by Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli along with hundreds of wickets taken by Kapil Dev and Anil Kumble only to find that their ...
- Sachin Tendulkar battled anxiety for 10-12 years during his cricket career
- "Acceptability is the key here", says Sachin Tendulkar
- Sachin Tendulkar was tested positive for COVID-19 in March
- Almost a decade ago, people from all fraternities joined to celebrate Sachin Tendulkar's Journey
- It was the time, after he scored 100 One Day International centuries
- In the ceremony, Priyanka Chopra asked Virat Kohli about Sachin Tendulkar, to which Abhishek Bachchan gave an epic response
- "The second wave of COVID has put our healthcare system under immense pressure," Sachin Tendulkar said
- Oxygen Mission, a fund-raising initiative, said Tendulkar's donation was "incredibly heart-warming"
- On Thursday, the country saw its deadliest day of the pandemic, recording 3,79,257 new cases and 3,645 deaths
New Delhi, Apr 29 (PTI) Legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Thursday donated Rs one crore to procure oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients in the country as it battles a severe second ...