- Several ancient artifacts were apparently uncovered by waves and undercurrents that had shifted the sand
- An amateur scuba diver chanced upon them just a few kilometers from Crusader fortress Atlit
- Israel Antiquities Authority is hoping winter storms will expose more artifacts
New Delhi, Oct 13 (PTI) The government on Wednesday scrapped basic customs duty on crude varieties of palm, sunflower and soyabean oils as well as cut duties on refined edible oils to ease ...
- The two men got caught in a storm on September 3, before reaching coast on October 2
- For the first nine days they lived on oranges they had packed for the trip
- "I guess it was a nice break from everything," one of them said
- Cyclone Gulab had turned into a deep depression after crossing the coast of Andhra Pradesh.
- Depression was located 65 km south of Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh.
- The system would travel across Telangana, Maharashtra, and Gujarat coast before re-emerging on September 30
- Lithium generates hopes for economic revival in Southern Calfornia
- It may now be more valued than the steam
- The lake is helping U.S. to become a major global player in production of lithium
London, Aug 26 (PTI) Scientists have developed a new artificial intelligence (AI) tool that can more accurately forecast Arctic sea ice conditions months into the future.
Amazon Quiz: This is the world's largest single structure made of which living organism?
- The 400-metre, 220,000-tonne Ever Given is one of the world's largest shipping containers
- The ship was impounded by Suez Canal authorities for three months over compensation
- It was escorted by two tug boats as it passed through the 193km waterway again en route to Asia
A portable pool is being made told hold orphan orca Toa in New Zealand's Wellington as an incoming storm is expected to make sea conditions too rough.