- BJP's Kailash Vijayvargiya tweeted that Sumitra Mahajan was fine amid reports of her death
- Congress's Shashi Tharoor also tweeted condolences
- Later, Tharoor retracted his tweet and expressed anguish over the "evil news"
New Delhi, Apr 12 (PTI) A Delhi court on Monday reserved its order on the issue of framing of charges against Congress leader Shashi Tharoor in a case related to his wife Sunanda Pushkar's ...
- The BJP is "barely competitive in 5 or 6 seats" Shashi Tharoor said
- Tharoor said that the "momentum is with the [Congress-led] UDF" for Kerala polls
- The 140-member Kerala assembly is going for polls on Tuesday, April 6
- Shashi Tharoor said that trends in Kerala clearly favour the UDF and he expects a "strong victory"
- He said that the absence of a CM candidate will have no effect on the UDF's chaces in the upcoming Kerala assembly polls
- He said that 'Metroman' E Sreedharan will also not help the BJP succeed because of their "politics of bigotry and division"
- Shashi Tharoor said the trend in Kerala is clearly in favour of the UDF
- The state will go to polls on April 6
- Talking about the defining issues of the Kerala polls, Tharoor said there are both negative and positive issues
- Congress MP Shashi Tharoor apologised for making an error while talking about PM Narendra Modi’s comments
- "I don’t mind admitting when I am wrong," he tweeted
- On Friday, Tharoor had tweeted, "everyone knows who liberated Bangladesh"
New Delhi, Mar 26 (PTI) Congress leader Shashi Tharoor claimed before a Delhi court on Friday that the family and friends of his wife Sunanda Puskar have maintained that she couldn't have died ...
New Delhi, Mar 25 (PTI) Senior Congress leader Shashi Tharoor on Thursday slammed the BJP for its Kerala poll manifesto, saying the document was a "farrago of venomous claims on love jihad" and ...