- Sony's net profit jumped 87% in April-December from the same period earlier, to $10 billion
- Sony's full-year sales are now projected at 8.8 trillion yen, up from 8.5 trillion yen forecast in October
- Sony's animation unit Aniplex also scored a box-office triumph with the anime epic 'Demon Slayer'
The Sony PlayStation 5 was launched on January 12 at 12 noon and it sold out within a few minutes after it was out! Here are the details.
Before Sony’s next gen console, the Play Station 5 goes up for pre-order from January 13, here are a few things you should know before going for it.
- The 2021 Consumer Electronics Show begins on Monday
- 1,800 exhibitors are scheduled to participate in the event
- CES has more than 300 speakers lined up
- The 39-year-old comedian and producer announced the news on Twitter
- Further details about the project are awaited
- 'I always wanted to be on Netflix but I didn't have their number,' Sharma jokingly said
- Pre-orders are set to go off on 12 PM on January 12, 2021
- PS5 had its international release earlier on November 12, 2020
- The first countries to gain access to the console included Australia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand etc
- Rumours started doing rounds that Microsoft has acquired the Japanese conglomerate Sony in a $130 billion deal
- The authenticity of this news remains to be in question
- Neither Microsoft nor Sony have given out any official statement on the news of the acquisition.
- Sales shot up for video game production giants like Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony in 2020
- Alongside PC and console, mobile games also saw a boost in terms of players worldwide
- Steam saw a growth of 130% in the multiplayer segment in the months of March and April
Did any contestant win Rs 7 crore in KBC 12? Is there any KBC 7-crore winner in 2020? Will Anupa Das win the Rs 7 crore prize in KBC 12? Know the answers to all your questions right here!
Question and Answer, Television Day Special Amazon Quiz (17th November 2020) - Which company, in 1982, produced the first mass-produced pocket television: the Watchman?