Mumbai, Apr 30 (PTI) Actor Bhumi Pednekar, who played Chandro Tomar in biopic "Saand Ki Aankh", said she was devastated by the 89-year-old sharpshooter's death.
"My cutest rockstar may the peace be with you," Taapsee Pannu tweeted. (Photo Credit: Twitter/ @taapsee)
- Chandro Tomar, one of the oldest sharpshooters, died due to COVID-19 complications
- Taapsee and Bhumi played roles of Prakashi Tomar and Chandro Tomar in their biopic 'Saand Ki Aankh'
- The actors paid tribute to 'shooter daadi' on social media
Actor Kangana Ranaut mocked Taapsee Pannu. calling her a 'She-man.' (Photo Credit: Instagram/ @team_kangana_ranaut, @taapsee)
- Kangana Ranaut was endorsing a definition of Taapsee Pannu
- The definition called Taapsee a '"Sasti Copy" of Indian superstar and Padma Shri recipient - Kangana Ranaut'
- "Ha ha ha She-man will be very happy today," Kangana said, replying to the definiton of Taapsee
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
Taapsee has now been approached for the Sania Mirza biopic as well. This has been in the works for some time, said a source (Photo Courtesy:Instagram/taapsee)
- The actor is currently working on 'Shabaash Mithu', a biopic on Indian women’s cricket team captain Mithali Raj
- The film was earlier scheduled to release on February 5 but has now been pushed because of pandemic
- According to the latest reports, Taapsee has now been approached for Sania Mirza biopic
Taapsee Pannu is a vocal critic of the government, having lend their voices for many causes including the ongoing farmers' protest. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@taapsee)
- The IT Department conducted raids across 30 locations across Mumbai and Pune in connection with a tax evasion probe
- The probe targeted Tapsee Pannu, Anurag Kashyap and others associated with Phantom Films
- "If I have done something wrong, I will serve the punishment," Pannu said
Actor Kangana Ranaut replied to Taapsee Pannu's statement, saying, "You will always remain sasti (cheap)."(Photo Credit: Twitter/@KanganaTeam)
- "You will always remain sasti (cheap) because you are sab (every) rapists ka feminist": Kangana
- She continued, "Your ring master (Anurag) Kashyap was raided in 2013 as well for tax chori (theft)"
- Taapsee earlier on Saturday broke her silence on the I-T raids conducted at home, saying she is "not so sasti anymore"
.Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Income Tax Department on Wednesday raided homes of Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap. (Photo Credit: Instagram)
- Anurag Kashyap commented for the first on Saturday since the I-T raids
- Both Pannu and Kashyap are known for their outspoken views on a range of issues
- Earlier in the day, Pannu posted a three-point statement on Twitter regarding the I-T raids
Taapsee claimed that I-T officials raided her property to find the things that she doesn't have. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- Taapsee addressed the allegations made against her on Twitter
- She said that there was no I-T raid in 2013 on her property
- Earlier this week, I-T department conducted raids at the homes of Taapsee and Anurag Kashyap
Actor Tapsee Pannu's house was raided by the I-T department on Wednesday. (Photo credit: Instagram/ Taapsee Pannu)
- Mathias Boe took to Twitter to speak about the effect the raid had on Tapsee Pannu's parents
- The rads were a part of a tax evasion probe against Phantom Films
- I-T officials said that they found a discrepancy in income worth Rs 300 crores
Actor Taapsee Pannu, who was shooting for a movie in Pune, was questioned by the officials. (Instagram/ Taapsee Pannu)