Mumbai, Apr 12 (PTI) The country's largest tech exporter TCS on Monday reported a 14.9 per cent jump in its consolidated net profit for the March quarter to Rs 9,246 crore on higher profit ...
- Earlier, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) had ordered to restore Cyrus Mistry to the designation of executive chairman
- Mistry said in his statement on Tuesday that he was personally disappointed with the Supreme Court order
- In January, 2020 the apex court had granted relief to the Tata group by staying the NCLAT order
Tata-Mistry: Person who sets own house on fire doesn't deserve to be in decision making body, says SC
New Delhi, Mar 26 (PTI) The Supreme Court Friday said Cyrus Mistry's removal as executive chairman of Tata Group was justified as a “a person who tries to set his own house on fire for not ...
- The Supreme Court on Friday set aside the NCLAT order on December, 2018 which restored Cyrus Mistry as the executive chairman of Tata sons
- The Tatas challenged the NCLAT decision on December 18, 2019
- On December 17, 2019 the top court had reserved its verdict in the dispute
New Delhi, Mar 26 (PTI) The Supreme Court on Friday set aside the NCLAT order restoring Cyrus Mistry as executive chairman of the Tata Group.