United Nations, May 24 (PTI) WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on Monday thanked India and South Africa for their initiative at the world body to temporarily waive some Trade-Related Aspects ...
WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was talking at a news conference. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- WHO warned the crisis cannot be tackled if the industrial powers don't rise to the occasion
- "We will only solve the vaccine crisis with the leadership of these countries," he said
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will host the next G7 summit in Cornwall, England
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
"The situation in India is beyond heartbreaking," Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- WHO chief Ghebreyesus said that many countries are still experiencing intense COVID-19 transmission
- He said WHO is providing medical supplies to India
- India is witnessing a second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic
WHO chief, Tedros Andhanom Ghebreyesus. (Photo Credit- Twitter)
- WHO chief, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus shows concerned over increasing caseload in India
- He said, "people are dying because they are not vaccinated of treated against COVID-19
- India recorded 3,46,786 COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours
New Delhi, Apr 15 (PTI) Governments of different countries including India and health experts have warned that the current generation of adolescents -- 1.2 billion people aged 10-19 -- are at ...
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the report will be needing further study. (Photo credit: AP/PTI)