The launch is a Pride month special.(Representative/Pixabay)
- The "Everyone is Awesome" set features 11 monochrome mini figures
- The new 346-piece set will go on sale June 1
- "I wanted to create a model that symbolises inclusivity," set designer Matthew Ashton said
Toys "R" Us is known for its Geoffrey the Giraffe mascot and backwards "R" in the name. (Photo Credits: Representational Image/Unsplash)
- The deal comes two years after the store was acquired by Tru Kids Inc
- Shmidman is familiar with the brand because he is VP of Tru Brands since 2019
- Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us generate over $2 billion in global retail sales annually
Mr Potato Head first went on sale in 1952. (Photo Credit: AFP Photo)
- The iconic toy Mr and Mrs Potato Head will be just called 'Potato Head'called 'Potato Head'
- Hasbro is dropping the honorifics "to promote gender equality and inclusion"
- The move follows other updates to classic brands, including Barbie
Mr. Potato Head has been one of the most popular toys since almost 70 years (Photo Credit: Pixabay)