- SWOT is a technique to help you develop your business strategy
- It stands for strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- A SWOT analysis will force you to look at your business in new ways and from new directions, giving you different perspectives
Amazon Quiz: What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
- Polish animal welfare inspectors received a desperate call from a local on Wednesday
- The resident had seen a dangerous-looking animal lurking in a tree
- Upon inspection it turned out to be just a croissant
Amazon Quiz (April 15, 2021): The immense Chicxulub crater, that may have caused the extinction of Dinosaurs, is located underneath the Yucatan Peninsula in which nation?
- Imtiaz Khatri is an Indian filmmaker and a builder by profession
- Time and again, Khatri has been accused of being a part in Indian actor Sushant Singh Rajput's mysterious death
- He has been doing the rounds on social media, being alleged for threatening the late actor
Amazon Quiz (April 13, 2021): In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what?
Amazon Quiz: Which country is building the world's first platypus sanctuary?
Ambedkar Jayanti Amazon Quiz: Which of these is a book written by Bhimrao Ambedkar?
Dr Ambedkar Stadium with 35000 capacity, inaugurated in 2007 and used for football is in which city?
The Dr Ambedkar Stadium with a capacity of around 35000, inaugurated in 2007 and used mainly for football, is in which city?