- The UN study has listed attacks on women, from rape to forced sterilisation to virginity tests and genital mutilation
- The study looks at restrictions on women deciding what to do with their bodies without fear of violence
- The study said only 56% of the countries examined in the report have laws or policies providing for thorough sex education
United Nations, Apr 14 (PTI) The 46-member grouping of the Least Developed Countries has said it supports a request made by India and South Africa to the WTO to temporarily suspend intellectual ...
- China on Tuesday said it has paid its 2021 dues to the UN
- It asked the US to do the same to uphold "multilateralism with concrete actions"
- The exact amount of Beijing's contribution to the United Nations was unknown
United Nations, Apr 13 (PTI) The United Nations, Turkey and Qatar are co-convening a high level and "inclusive conference" this month between representatives of Afghanistan and the Taliban, ...
- Haley has previously served as the US Ambassador to the UN unde the Trump administration
- Haley is a potential Republican candidate for the 2024 presidential election
- She noted that she would not run if Trump ran in 2024, adding that she would talk to him about it
- EU imposed sanctions on eight Iranian militia commanders and police chiefs
- Foreign ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh "strongly condemned" the sanctions
- Hossein Salami, head of the IRGC, was among those sanctioned
- UN on Friday said it was "very concerned" for Dubai's Sheikha Latifa
- Sheikh Mohammed is the vice president and prime minister of the UAE
- The United Nations Human Rights Office asked for evidence about his daughter in February
United Nations, Apr 9 (PTI) The COVAX vaccine facility expects to deliver COVID-19 doses to all participating economies that have requested it in the first half of the year despite reduced ...
United Nations, Apr 8 (PTI) India has contributed an additional USD 500,000 to the United Nations Trust Fund for Counter-Terrorism, taking the country's donation to the UN office set up to ...