Washington, Apr 23 (PTI) The Biden administration has applauded India for stepping up its climate change commitment including the partnership with the US to deploy 450 gigawatts of renewable ...
- A Bangladeshi immigrant was sentenced to life in a US prison
- He was senteced for a botched attempt to unleash carnage with a bomb attack
- He wounded himself and three other people in 2017
- The global Climate Summit was hosted by the US
- Modi said that he and US President Joe Biden are launching the 'India-US climate and clean energy Agenda 2030 partnership'
- Modi said India has taken "many bold steps" on the several issues linked to climate change
Mumbai, Apr 22 (PTI) The rupee weakened further by 6 paise to close at 74.94 against the US dollar on Thursday as a persistent rise in COVID-19 cases and enhanced restrictions imposed by ...
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India & New York, United States – Business Wire India WNS (Holdings) Limited (WNS) (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global Business Process Management (BPM) solutions, ...
Mumbai, Apr 22 (PTI) The Bombay High Court on Thursday said it will hear the petitions filed by activists Rona Wilson and Shoma Sen in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist links case on April 29.
- The credits are aimed at companies with fewer than 500 employees
- Employees will be given time off to recover from the side effects of the vaccine
- The US is expected reach the 200 million vaccine mark next week
New Delhi, Apr 21 (PTI) As the US prepares to pull out its troops from Afghanistan after two decades of stay, India has assured the war-ravaged country of its continued support, particularly to ...
Mumbai, Apr 21 (PTI) Maharashtra Congress chief Nana Patole on Wednesday urged Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray to take the COVID-19 vaccination drive door to door to cover maximum population.