New Delhi, May 10 (PTI) Kolkata Knight Riders' leg-spinner Varun Chakravarthy and pacer Sandeep Warrier, who were the first to test positive for COVID-19 in the currently-suspended IPL's ...
New Delhi, May 4 (PTI) Chennai Super Kings batting coach Michael Hussey on Tuesday tested positive for COVID-19, a day after the IPL team's bowling coach L Balaji returned positive for the ...
- BCCI vice president Rajeev Shukla said that IPL 2021 will be suspended
- Players and support staff across different teams tested positive for COVID in the past two days
- The future of the tournament hangs in balance as more players are being tested for the virus
- The announcement came after SRH player Wriddhiman Saha tested positive for COVID-19
- Earlier, the CSK vs RR and RCB vs KKR games had ben postponed due to COVID cases in one of the camps
- India is currently recording over 3.5 lakh COVID-19 cases every day
- The CSK vs RR game scheduled to be played in Delhi on Wednesday may be cancelled
- There is talk of the matches being shifted to Mumbai
- But rescheduling a tight IPL programme amid the pandemic is a nightmare
Ahmedabad, May 3 (PTI) Kolkata Knight Riders duo of Varun Chakravarthy and Sandeep Warrier are doing "fine" and the team is hopeful of returning to action for their next IPL game once the ...
Has today's IPL match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore been cancelled? Read on to know more.
On Monday, 2 KKR players and three support staff of CSK tested positive for COVID-19. Speculation has now begun around the possibility of the entire league being cancelled. Read on to know more
In IPL 2021, Varun Chakravarthy has been one of the most successful KKR bowler this season, and already has seven wickets under his belt.