New Delhi, May 13 (PTI) Star India wicket-keeper batsman Rishabh Pant on Thursday received his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- India heads the table after gaining one rating point for an aggregate of 121
- Virat Kohli's men are closely followed by New Zealand, with a rating of 120
- England has climbed a place to third at the expense of Australia, down to fourth now
Sydney, May 12 (PTI) Former India captain Rahul Dravid "picked" the Australian "brains" to create solid domestic structure which has served as a feeder line for his country's national team, ...
New Delhi, May 12 (PTI) Quarantine restrictions might hamper the Indian cricket team's preparations for the World Test Championship final in England but bowling coach Bharat Arun and fielding ...
New Delhi, May 10 (PTI) India captain Virat Kohli and senior pacer Ishant Sharma on Monday received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccination.
- The skipper shared the update on his Instagram story
- The 32-year-old cricketer is in Mumbai after the suspension of the IPL 2021
- Virat and his wife Anuskha donated Rs 2 crore for COVID-19 relief work
- Skipper Virat Kohli and vice-captain Rohit Sharma will not be part of the tour
- "They will play T20 Internationals and ODIs in Sri Lanka," said Ganguly
- There will be at least 5 T20 Internationals and may be three ODIs
Kolkata, May 9 (PTI) BCCI president Sourav Ganguly on Sunday said that the Indian team, sans the top players, will tour Sri Lanka in July for a limited overs bilateral series.
- "I am in awe of their spirit and dedication," Virat Kohli tweeted about the frontline and healthcare workers
- On Friday, Kohli and his actor-wife Anushka Sharma announced a campaign to raise funds for COVID-19 relief work
- On Saturday, he said the campaign raised Rs 3.6 crore in a day
New Delhi, May 8 (PTI) India wicketkeeper batsman Rishabh Pant on Saturday joined the fight against the raging COVID-19 pandemic, pledging an undisclosed amount to procure oxygen cylinders with ...