New Delhi/Zurich, Jun 17 (PTI) Funds parked by Indian individuals and firms in Swiss banks, including through India-based branches and other financial institutions, jumped to 2.55 billion Swiss ...
- New Zealand got off to a rough start in their WTC campaign, being held by Sri Lanka before losing 3-0 in Australia
- The Kiwis bounced back to win three consecutive series at home against India, West Indies and Pakistan
- New Zealand have not won a major ICC event since the Champions Trophy in 2000
- India will face New Zealand in the final of the World Test Championship
- West Indies chased 395 runs to defeat Bangladesh at Chattogram
- Ben Stokes and Jack Leach stitched a 76-run stand to beat Australia at Headingly
- Jason Holder said that the team could prepare a video message to reiterate Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement
- "Maybe, that's something we can do as a group. Maybe, a video collage and a video message...,": Jason Holder
- West Indies was one of the first two international cricket teams to take a knee before matches to reiterate the movement
- West Indies captain Kraigg Brathwaite won the toss and chose to bat first against South Africa
- West Indies gave a debut to 19-year-old fast bowler Jayden Seales
- South Africa's two debutants, Keegan Peterson and Kyle Verrynne,have both played more than 40 first-class matches
London, Jun 9 (PTI) West Indies great Michael Holding supports the suspension of England cricketer Ollie Robinson for racist tweets as a teenager but also believes that the pacer should get a ...
- The Australian team will be captained by Aaron Finch
- Marnus Labuschagne will be missed out due to "logistical complexities"
- The team will feature Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Alex Carey and Pat Cummins,
Dubai, May 13 (PTI) India remained the number one Test side after the annual update of the ICC team rankings, released on Thursday.