- "Where we cooperate, we will cooperate," Joe Biden said
- "Where we disagree, I'm going to state it frankly and we are going to respond to actions that are inconsistent": Biden
- He said he told Chinese Premier Xi Jinping, "We are not looking for conflict"
Beijing Jun 13 (PTI) A powerful gas line explosion ripped through a residential neighbourhood in central China's Hubei Province on Sunday early morning, killing at least 12 people and injuring ...
- China warned the G7 that "small" bands of nations don't rule the world anymore
- It slammed the world's wealthiest democracies as they attempt to challenge Beijing
- The re-emergence of China as a global power is one of the most important geopolitical events
- 'Red tourism' touches upon places historically and ideologically important to the Chinese Communist Party
- The tourism project was launched in 2004 with an aim to increase historical awareness in the general population
- Prominent areas under the travelling plan include Mao Zedong's birthplace of Shaoshan, among others
President Xi asks official media, diplomats to tone down aggressive approach, present loveable image of China
Beijing, Jun 2 (PTI) President Xi Jinping has asked China's bellicose official media and "wolf warrior" diplomats to present the image of a "credible, lovable and respectable China" to the ...
Beijing, Jun 2 (PTI) President Xi Jinping has called for better international communication, urging the bellicose official Chinese media and "wolf warrior" diplomats to adopt a tone that ...
- On May 31, China relaxed its family planning control and allowed couples to have three children
- But high costs, limited space and social norms will impede efforts to boost the country's population
- In 2016, China relaxed its one-child policy and allowed couples to have two children
China's Communist Party permits couples to have up to 3 children to cope with declining population, labour shortage
Beijing, May 31 (PTI) China's ruling Communist Party on Monday again tweaked its strict two-child policy to allow all couples to have up to three children, in a major policy change to head off a ...
China's Communist Party to permit couples to have up to three children to cope with declining population
Beijing, May 31 (PTI) China's ruling Communist Party on Monday announced a relaxation of its strict two-child policy to allow all couples to have up to three children, in a major policy change ...