- Verizon has announced that it will be selling Yahoo for $5 billion
- It, however, will be retaining a 10% stake in the company
- In 2017, after being bought by Verizon, Yahoo was mereged with AOL
New Delhi, Apr 9 (PTI) A man, whose wife alleged that he said 'triple talaq' to her, urged the Delhi High Court on Friday to pass directions prohibiting further publication in the media about ...
- Yahoo Answers is one of the longest-running Q&A platform on the internet
- The platform has been operating since 2005
- The website will finally shutting down on May 4, 2021
New Delhi, Mar 24 (PTI) Congress member Neeraj Dangi raised the 'Google tax' issue in Rajya Sabha where he expressed concern over low rate of levy proposed on foreign internet firms compared to ...