- Taliban has a dedicated social media team to spread its ‘ideology’
- Taliban’s online activities are supervised by Zabihullah Mujahid
- Taliban banned the internet when it came to power in 1996
- Taliban claimed Panjshir Valley on Monday
- Panjshir resistance said they still hold “strategic positions”
- Earlier, the NRF called for a negotiated settlement with Taliban
- Reports state that the Taliban killed the policewoman in front her kids
- Images of the deceased policewoman were circulated on social media
- The Taliban spokesperson said that the investigation is ongoing
China reacts positively to Russian plan to hold first 'Extended Troika' meeting in Kabul after Taliban seizes power
Beijing, Sep 2 (PTI) China on Thursday reacted positively to a Russian proposal to convene a new meeting of the 'Extended Troika' on Afghanistan in Kabul - the first such conference since the ...
Washington, Aug 25 (PTI) President Joe Biden has said the US is on "a pace" to complete its evacuation mission in Afghanistan by August 31 and doesn't plan to have troops in the country past ...
Kabul, Aug 21 (PTI) Days after vowing to respect women's rights in Afghanistan, Taliban officials in the restive Herat province have banned co-education in government and private universities, ...
Islamabad, Aug 20 (PTI) Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday expressed hope that the Taliban will fulfil their promise of protecting women’s rights and not allow Afghan soil ...