Morena (MP), Aug 29 (PTI) A 16-year-old boy fell ill after he was allegedly administered a COVID-19 vaccine in Bagh Ka Pura locality in Ambah tehsil of Morena district in Madhya ...
- There are around 12 crore children in the age group of 12-18 years in India
- Less than 1% of them may have health problems: Expert
- The latest sero survey explains that children are less likely to get severe COVID infection
- Zydus Cadila's COVID vaccine ZyCoV-D has received approval for Emergency Use Authorisation
- It is world's first DNA vaccine
- It is applicable to be administered to all adults and children aged 12 and above
- Zydus Cadila COVID-19 vaccine ZyCoV-D has received approval for Emergency Use Authorisation
- The vaccine will be administered to people 12 years and above
- Vaccines Covishield, Covaxin and Sputnik V are currently being given to only those above the age of 18
New Delhi, Aug 20 (PTI) An expert panel of India's central drug authority has recommended granting emergency use authorisation to Zydus Cadila's three-dose COVID-19 vaccine ZyCoV-D, sources said.
Ahmedabad, Aug 19 (PTI) Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya on Thursday said results of an ongoing research for development of COVID-19 vaccines for children may arrive next month and the ...
Ahmedabad, Aug 19 (PTI) Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya on Thursday said the government has launched an inquiry into a report claiming that counterfeit versions of Covishield, India's ...
- The trial phase in volunteers in the 2-18 age group has been completed: Bharat Biotech
- Currently, India is testing two vaccine candidates among children
- Zydus clinical trials showed an efficacy rate of 66.6%
New Delhi, Aug 18 (PTI) Vaccines for children may be available by September and the trials for inoculating those between 2 to 18 years are underway, Priya Abraham, Director of the National ...
New Delhi, Jul 27 (PTI) Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya on Tuesday told BJP MPs that Covid vaccination for children is likely to start soon, sources said.