Trending Stocks: Infosys, RIL, SBI, BHEL, TVS and other stocks in news today
Trending Stocks on 13 September 2021 (Photo Credit: Representational Image/Pixabay)
Before the opening bell, find out which companies are making the biggest headlines
- Infosys: For B2B and B2C buyers, the firm has announced Infosys Equinox, which helps companies safely offer hyper-segmented and customized omnichannel shopping experiences.
- Reliance Industries: As of now, JioPhone Next is in advanced testing and will be released before Diwali.
- SBI Life Insurance Company: According to bulk deals data, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board sold 2.3 crore equity shares in SBI Life at Rs 1,171.07 per equity share, while BNP Paribas Arbitrage at Rs 1,171 per share purchased 96,35,692 equity shares on the BSE.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL): The firm completed a +800 kV, 6,000 MW Ultra High Voltage Direct Current (UHVDC) connectivity between the western region grid (Raigarh, Chattisgarh) and the southern area grid (Pugalur, Tamil Nadu).
- TVS Motor: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V debuted in Nepal.
- Tejas Networks: Through a preferential issuance on a private placement basis, Tata Sons' subsidiary Pantone Finvest received 1,93,79,845 equity shares in Tejas Networks. Tata Sons' overall stake in Tejas Networks now stands at 37.7 percent, up from 24.8 percent previously.
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies: On September 17, the business will consider and assess ideas for raising funds.
- JMC Projects (India): CARE has raised the company's rating from "A+" to "AA-"; Stable for its long-term bank facilities and non-convertible debt. It has also raised the company's short-term bank facility rating from 'A1' to 'A1+'.
- Arvind SmartSpaces: At a price of Rs 124 per share, the firm receives Rs 85 crore from HDFC Capital Affordable Real Estate Fund-1 (H-CARE 1) and promoters.
- Reliance Infrastructure: The business was awarded an arbitration award against the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). The Supreme Court ordered DMRC to pay Rs 2,950 crore in damages with interest up to the date of payment to Reliance Infrastructure's Delhi Airport Metro Express Private Limited (DAMEPL). The arbitral award profits will be used to pay down debts.