UKSSSC 2021 Security Guard admit card out: Check details here
- The UKSSSC 2021 entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode
- UKSSSC exam will held on September 26, 2021
- The question will be asked in multiple choice questions (MCQs) format
Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Service Commission (UKSSSC) 2021 admit card has been released. The UKSSSC exam are conducted for the recruitment in various Teachers(LT), Group C & Group D vacancies in different Government departmental of Uttarakhand.
Candidates who have applied for the UKSSSC Sachivalaya Rakshak or Security Guard posts can visit the official website i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in to download the admit card.
The UKSSSC 2021 entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode and the exam will held on September 26, 2021.
The questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. Candidates will get only two hours to solve 100 questions. Each question will carry one mark and 1/4th of the marks will be deducted of every wrong answer.
Candidate can download the UKSSSC Admit Card 2021 by following the steps mentioned below:
· Go to the official UKSSSC website at sssc.uk.gov.in
· Click on the "Exams/ Recruitments" link, given in the LHS Bottom of the page. Then a new page will appear on the screen.
· Click on the first link on the page that reads: "Designation-Click for Admit Card (Admit Card) of Guard (Secretariat Security Cadre)"
· You will be redirected to Admit Card download page.
· Enter your registered Mobile Number OR Candidate Name, Farther's/Orphanage Name, Date of Birth and then click on Submit button.
· You can get the details of your UKSSSC Secretariat Security Guard Admit Card 2021
· Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
The minimum educational qualification for applicants to pass High School examination from any recognised board or university. The age limit is 18 to 35 years. There are 33 posts are vacant for the security guard post. And Rs 300 will be charged during the UKSSSC Security Guard post.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on official website to get latest updates of exam.