- Tunisian President Kais Saied dismissed the PM and froze parliament
- Thousands of Tunisians marched in cities protesting against the ruling party
- Kais Saied said he would assume executive authority with the assistance of a new Prime Minister
- Rahul Gandhi on Friday said, "Only the corrupt need to fear Modi"
- He accused the Modi government of "treason" over Israeli Pegasus spyware
- BJP IT cell head Amit Malviya, said, "For once Rahul Gandhi has spoken the truth"
- India has been offered 7.5 million doses of Moderna vaccine through COVAX
- COVAX is a global vaccine sharing programme led by CEPI, Gavi and WHO
- The Indian government is yet to reach a consensus with Moderna on the indemnity clause
New Delhi, July 17 (PTI) A Delhi court has denied bail to two directors of a city-based real estate company arrested for allegedly starting projects on land not belonging to the firm and selling ...
- Retail investors can now maintain RDG accounts with the RBI
- Government securities are debt instruments of the government. They are practically risk-free
- Retail investors are allowed to trade with a minimum investment of Rs10,000
New Delhi, Jul 14 (PTI) The Supreme Court on Wednesday in its 2:1 verdict upheld the Tribunals Reforms (Rationalisation and Conditions of Service) Ordinance, 2021 but held as “unconstitutional” ...