- The T20 World Cup match will be between India and Pakistan
- It is likely to be held on October 24
- The match is expected to be on a weekend
- The tournament will be hosted by the BCCI in Oman and the UAE
- Eight teams will contest the first round
- New Zealand and Afghanistan are other teams in India's group
Chelmsford, Jul 15 (PTI) Opener Danni Wyatt smashed an unbeaten 89 off only 56 balls to overshadow an elegant 70 by Smriti Mandhana as England claimed an easy eight-wicket victory over India ...
- The second edition of WTC will start with the India versus England series in August
- ICC has standardised the points system in this edition of the championship
- Nine teams will play a total of six series, three home and three away
Dubai, Jul 14 (PTI) The ICC on Wednesday officially confirmed that teams will be awarded standardised 12 points for a win, four for a draw and six for a tie during the second World Test ...
- Devon Conway and England spinner Sophie Ecclestone were named the ICC Players of the Month for June
- Conway scored a double century on his Test debut against England at Lord's
- "I'm truly honored to win this award," he said
- Sneh Rana scored 80 runs and picked four wickets in the Test
- Shafali Verma notched 96 and 63 in the two innings
- Englan's Sophie Eccleston has also been nominated
- England named an entirely new squad, featuring nine uncapped players
- England sufferred a major COVID-19 outbreak within their camp
- England and Pakistan are due to play 3 T20I, starting July 16
Dubai, Jul 5 (PTI) India, Australia and England are among 17 member nations to have expressed interest in hosting ICC white-ball events during the next eight-year tournament cycle from ...
Dubai, Jul 1 (PTI) The ICC on Thursday banned two UAE players Amir Hayat and Ashfaq Ahmed for eight years after they were found guilty of trying to fix T20 World Cup qualifying round matches in ...